Are you a student in life sciences? Are you currently writing your thesis or internship report? Can your research benefit from live-cell imaging? Then the CytoSMART Research grant might be interesting for you!
The CytoSMART Research Grant is an initiative to help motivated students and researchers improve their project's quality. The grant offers a CytoSMART live-cell imaging device that can be used for research purposes for a specified period of time. These devices are suitable for monitoring cell cultures in any research topic that could benefit from live-cell imaging.
Who can apply?
- The applicant must be currently registered at an educational institution or employee of a research group or research institution.
- The applicant must perform research that will highly benefit from using real-time imaging devices.
- A minimum qualification of an undergraduate degree.
How do I apply?
- You can apply by filling in the application form and submitting it via the form below.
- The application period starts on September 6th and will last until October 15th, 2021.
- The winner will get notified within a reasonable period before starting the agreement (November 15th).
CytoSMART Research Grant agreement period
- Application period: September 6, 2021 - October 15, 2021.
- Start of agreement: November 15, 2021.
- Agreement duration: 4 - 18 months.