6 September 2021, Eindhoven, The Netherlands - Today, CytoSMART Technologies has opened the application for the CytoSMART Research Grant Autumn 2021. The CytoSMART Research Grant is an initiative to help motivated students and researchers improve their project's quality. The grant offers one of the CytoSMART live-cell imaging devices that can be used for research purposes for a specified period. The CytoSMART automated, incubator-friendly microscopes are suitable for monitoring cell cultures in any research topic that could benefit from live-cell imaging. The application period starts on September 6 and will last until October 15, 2021.
“We started this initiative at the beginning of 2021, and we never thought it could be as successful as I turned out to be. The number of applicants and the innovativeness of their research proposals were outstanding. Also, the fact that live-cell imaging devices can play such a valuable role in these projects, is an indescribable reward for all the efforts we have put into these systems. It’s such an honor to contribute to various life science fields from cardiovascular research to immunology and even groups working with organoids.” - said Kjell Steps, Account Manager at CytoSMART Technologies.
The CytoSMART Research Grant in a nutshell:
- The applicant can apply for a Lux2, Lux3 FL, or Omni live-cell imaging microscope
- The applicant will be provided with the necessary training needed to operate the device
- The digital microscope can be used for a 4-18-month period
- The applicant must be currently registered at an educational institution or be an employee of a research group or a research institution
- The applicant must perform research that will highly benefit from using real-time imaging devices. A minimum qualification of an undergraduate degree is required
To learn more about the CytoSMART Research Grant and application process, visit the official CytoSMART website.
About CytoSMART: CytoSMART Technologies is a specialist in the development and manufacturing of smart microscope systems for life science laboratories. The company was founded in 2012 by a team of biologists and engineers who were convinced that a new generation of miniaturized microscopes, powered by artificial intelligence for image analysis, would allow biologists to make discoveries more efficiently and at scale. In 2018 CytoSMART was selected by Microsoft for its prestigious Scale Up program. CytoSMART’s microscopy solutions are used in research laboratories worldwide.
Kjell Steps, Account Manager
+31 88 203 2200
Join CytoSMART on social media: